top of page

Non-Medical Help (NMH) Rates and Capacity

If you are a Higher Education student who lives in the UK and you meet the definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010, due to a physical or mental health condition, you can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA). The support that is provided to you depends on your needs, not on your income. The payments for this support are paid on top of any other student finance that you may receive.

The table below shows NMH rates. The greyed out cells indicate that the NMH provider does not offer these services.


Note: NMH Support Rates shown per hour in the table below.


Current Capacity 

bottom of page