Arrange a Non-Medical Help Provider

If you have been diagnosed with a physical or mental condition, you can access a support package through Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) which funds non-medical helpers (support workers). If you are studying at a University or educational institution that is covered by our support, you may be entitled to funded support. Your Needs Assessment Report will make recommendations which will determine the type and frequency of support you can access. A full list and description of our support roles can be found in the job descriptions section of this website.

Please 'Contact Us' for more information.